Have an open position at your business? Send job descriptions to Jessica Pinto at email@example.com.
Southern Wayne County Regional Chamber Members are Hiring!
Various Positions – The Senior Alliance
Chief of Finance – The Metroparks
The Metroparks is supported by a team of about 1,000 hardworking full-time and seasonal staff who keep the parks open, clean, safe and COVID-ready for all 7.3 million annual visitors. The system serves Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties and includes 10 interpretive centers, eight golf courses, two marinas, scenic nature trails, beaches, pools, educational activities, winter sports, and so much more.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s degree preferred. CPA or CPFO preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in financial accounting or a related field. Executive leadership experience is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of public sector accounting, budgeting, auditing, financial control, and financial forecasting methods.
- Ability to generate and analyze predictive data modeling and other processes to support decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership, creativity and implement new initiatives.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationship with the system’s governance board, staff, visitors, communities, and various stakeholders.
Interested candidates can explore the position further and apply at www.metroparks.com/hiring. (Posted April 1, 2021)
Various Positions – Salute Special Events
Established in 1975, we offer several traditions including delicious food and great service. The original Fiorelli’s building has grown to include three different types of venues to create lasting memories.
Salute Special Events – A catering and banquet room, open 7 days a week. The ROC Restaurant and Wine Bar – Offering an intimate, fine dining experience. Wize Guys Bistro – Our sports bar welcomes guests with a full bar, 16 draft beers, and a casual menu that includes our famous, homemade pizza.
We are interested in hiring energetic and reliable employees to fill the following positions:
- Front of House Back of House
- Servers – Banquet / Restaurant Pizza / Grill / Prep Cook
- Bartender Banquet Chef
- Assistant FOH Manager Sandwich / Salad Maker
- Host Dishwasher
If you are 16 years or older and are interested in one of the positions listed above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us at 26123 E Huron River Drive, Flat Rock, to complete an application on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays, between 10 am and 5pm.
We look forward to meeting you.
Fiorelli’s Restaurant Collection
The ROC Restaurant and Wine Bar
Salute Special Events
Wize Guys Bistro
Retail Associate – Red Wing Shoes
Every day, our Retail Associates deliver on our long-standing tradition of providing premium products and remarkable service. As our growing American company continues to expand, we’re looking for hard-working team members to carry on our values of respect, integrity, community, and excellence while honoring our heritage and nurturing our brands. In return, we offer a supportive team, quality training, and life-friendly retail hours. Sell products you’ll be proud to stand behind.
We have a great retail culture! Our stores are well organized, clean, and welcoming. Our store hours are better than many retailers and our compensation plus sales incentives are standouts in the market. Red Wing Shoes is the place to start for a great retail career. We offer opportunities for advancement through career development to help you achieve your career goals. Build your legacy at Red Wing Shoe Company.
Competitive Hourly Wages based on qualifications, plus benefits.
- Promote and support the high quality Red Wing brand image through professional selling.
- Enter customer information and sales into RIMS, process payments, balance cash drawer and daily reporting
- Measure and fit every customer properly
- Explain product features and benefits, as well as technical specifications.
- Practice industrial sales lead development on the fitting stool
- Assist the Mobile Sales Rep on truck runs in sales, fittings and onsite service.
Payment Solutions Specialist – Community Focus Federal Credit Union
Community Focus Federal Credit Union is seeking a full time Payment Solutions Specialist who is self-motivated, a team player with effective communication skills. This person will be responsible for help in minimizing delinquency of all loans while preserving member relationships. Duties include working delinquent accounts, contacting members in an attempt to secure payments by making phone calls and mailing letters. Other duties include processing late notices; processing payments; monitoring accounts with payment plans; collecting overdrawn accounts and returned checks; preparing legal documents, garnishments and tax levies, preparing reports and any other duties assigned. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ prior collection experience, knowledge of legal requirements relating to loans and collections, such as the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and all lending and collection regulations. Must be available to work at our Brownstown office Mon – Thurs 9 am – 5pm, Fridays 9 am – 6pm. Please send resume to email@example.com
Various Positions – The Henry Ford
Can you imagine walking into your workplace inspired every day? At The Henry Ford, you will be surrounded by icons of the world’s greatest achievements and working side by side with passionate people driven by one purpose: to ignite a spark in the minds of the next generation of thinkers, makers and innovators that will change our world.
You will be part of a nonprofit organization that is a national treasure, providing inspiration to 1.8 million guests each year at Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation, Greenfield Village, Ford Rouge Factory Tour and the Benson Ford Research Center. When you join our team and stand in Edison’s Laboratory or sit on the Rosa Parks Bus and see people from every corner of the world next to you in wonderment, you will feel an overwhelming sense of pride and purpose knowing you are a part of what The New York Times named “one of the world’s coolest museums.”
If you are curious, authentic and passionate, then we are the workplace for you. At The Henry Ford, staff enjoy a number of unique benefits, including:
- Free and reduced admissions to our venues and popular special events for you, your family and friends
- Substantial discounts on purchases in our restaurants and retail stores
- Educational and entertaining events throughout the year exclusively for staff
The most valued benefit of the staff is the opportunity to work in a one-of-a-kind workplace atmosphere where you are inspired by authentic stories of American innovation, ingenuity and resourcefulness.
We want you to be part of this legacy and take it forward.